2007-10-18

Two Tops by Ken miki & Associates



This is a very clever interpretation of how type can be used envolving found objects combined with realistic photography on paper. I found this image in Japanese Graphics Now! The advertisment is for Arjo Wiggins which is a fine papers company hence the use of paper showing its fine qualities.
The overall look of the images and type used are very simplistic and subtle yet still very effective and clear...i really like this style of simplicity in work and want experiment with this technique for my 10 A6 postcards brief! I was thinking seeing as one of the top 10 things that I have learnt is to boil an egg I thought I could take a clear,high quality picture of an egg on a spoon and experient with type and paper in the style of Ken Miki.

No comments: